Friday 16 May 2014

VANGUARDS - Rover SD1 3500 SE


How can ANYONE not like this Vanguards, it is just perfect in every way, but then i am well biased, after all it is a Rover, each small detail is there, the under bumper grill, fog lights, proper alloys, I would dearly love to actually drive one of these, as it is one of my dream cars, the gold paintwork is spot on, as is the badging on the back.

Who wouldn't want a 3.5 litre V8 Rover, and this Vanguards model is one that is at the top of the best they have done, even the interior is spot on, did I mention I REALLY LOVE THIS MODEL, again one of the loose models that i was going to use as the basis for a plinth group with the P4, P5, P6 and Rover 75.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.