Monday 12 May 2014

TEAMSTERZ CITY - BMW 3-Series Sedan



Not generally something I would go for, as I am not a BMW fan, but I saw these and before i read the price they were up and on the way to the tills, I really should have known better, I got these from one of over expensive motorway service stations, and at £1.80 each (AGHHHHH) i was a little put out when i was asked for £3.60, as there was a queue, i just paid and grumbled all the way back to the car.

They are TEAMSTERZ CITY, a cheap brand, not that you would have known by the price, the BMW 3-Series here is a previous generation model, the tampo, especially on the orange as you can see is very poor, and I only found that after i opened the box, the model is a very good likeness of the real thing, and is generally not bad, it is a very light model, has no opening parts or working suspension, is matchbox Sized (1/64ish), these are already back in their boxes ready to be packed away, with some other, "interesting" unloved models.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.