Thursday 22 May 2014

VANGUARDS - MG ZT PSNI


The last of my loose models, and again this was to be used for a plinth set with the three other MG ZT's, this time an unusual version, and a nice one too, the PSNI, the Police Service of Northern Ireland,  and as you can see, Vanguards could not be bothered to get the front right, The PSNI is the MK I version, whereas the Vanguards is the MK II, I can not locate ANY pictures of a MK II PSNI, as they never had any, so a but of a balls up on Vanguards behalf there.

These issues aside, the ZT is a nice addition to any collection, as there is not many that utilise the PSNI for model car treatment, even if it is the wrong car, but its a nice addition to the display cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.