Monday 19 May 2014

HOT WHEELS - Lotus Evora GT4


Lets have a stonking great sports car from the United Kingdom shall we ? This is the Hot Wheels Lotus Evora GT4, the race version of the luxury road car produced in Hethal Norfolk, England, here hot wheels have decided to give it a bit of a garish colour scheme, I am not generally in favour of these awful looking colours and stripes that they, and I mean Mattel, put on these cars, but sometimes when a model is just so good anyway, you just have to have it.

And have it I did, along with a second, out of the same box as the Batmobile I earlier posted, the larger rear wheel looks a little weird, but somehow suits the look of this GT4 car, personally i would like to see all the side graphics removed, leaving it all white, and leave just the bonnet stripe blacked out headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.