Monday 19 May 2014

REALTOY - BMW 3-Series x 2


Now, I know i am not as young as I used to be, but I know I am not going senile, just yet anyway, but when i was rooting through that big box of loose models I found these two, a little battle worn, both identical except that the word trend on the top car is on white and on the car below (rear end showing - oooer) the word trend is on yellow, but that's the only difference, and I have no idea where they came from.

They are Realtoy, so are a good representation of the real thing, which they are, but i have never seen anything like them, so I must assume that one of my nephews had purchased them, or were given them and they got in my box, and as possession is 9/10ths of the law they are now mine... LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.