Tuesday 27 May 2014

VANGUARDS - Rover P6b 3500 V8


Now look at that, is not NOT the best looking Rover you have ever seen ? it is just stunning ! and I really do love this casting, especially this model, in fact i have two. VA06500 is a Rover P6b 3500 V8, and is in beautiful Almond, and I think this is the best colour for this model, the twin bonnet bulges, larger lower cowling, and the 3500 badging makes this a lovely casting.

As is usual for later Vangaurd's, it has jewelled headlights and working suspension, nothing opens on these models, but that is no negative point here, my only minor criticism on this and all P6 models is the heavy handed silver windscreen surround, it looks just too bulky, but thats it, as near to perfection as is possible, and I think i have said that before somewhere..LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.