Tuesday 27 May 2014

VANGUARDS - Rover P6b 3500 V8 code 3


Oh dear, I forgot to dust this before i took the pictures, please forgive me, anyway, what do we have here, well, it is another Rover P6b 3500 V8 in a beautiful Monza Red, VA06502, I do have this model with out the extra's, this one has been code 3'd with Kent Fire Brigade working and badge, I cant locate any real version of this car, so assume it is just a made up model, its different, and well, that's what took my fancy.

As, like the Almond one I just posted, this has the jewelled headlights and working suspension, along with great tampo's. Another great Rover casting from Vanguards, this is what they should be doing not European rubbish, and not too new either, because there are loads of other model manufacturers that are doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.