Monday 19 May 2014

VANGUARDS - Rover 75


This colour scheme is known as Firefrost, and it is really and very nice colour, I had the chance to buy a real MK2 75 in this colour, but when i went back to the dealer, 24 hours later, it had gone, I was well P***ed off, it was specced with everything, and was brand new at £10k, I was so dumb not to put a deposit on, we all learn by our mistakes don't we.

This Vanguards Rover 75 was to be one of the plinth projects, but fell by the wayside, it currently sits in a very nice lit display cabinet with a number of other Vanguards and small scale models, the alloys are perfect representation of the real ones even down to the tyre tread and with working suspension its just spot on, I am not sure why the grill has dark bits in it, but most 75's have that, whereas the real car does not, I would love to see this model done with the large V8 grill, now that would be a real beauty to own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.