Monday 19 May 2014

RMZ CITY - BMW Z4


Like the white BMW 5-Series, I purchased these from a guy in the Philippines, I purchased two of each, unfortunately both of these BMW Z4 models arrived with the packaging detached from the card backing, hence why I have two in the bottom picture, the general look of these models are just spot on, and like the 5-Series the Tampo-ing is as near to perfectly placed as can be, the top part of the car, window and roof are plastic, diecast the rest.

for such a small car, and small amount of money paid, the details like the badging and tyres are really good, like I said on the other post I am not a fan of BMW, but when a good model appears its hard not to say yes please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.