Wednesday 14 May 2014

MAJORETTE - Ford Mustang Convertible.


Who can forget the best car chase on film, and the star, the Ford Mustang, a real muscle car, it had the looks, the engine and just oozed appeal, and like the Majorette Thunderbird I have placed elsewhere on my blog, by the time the Mustang got to this version, it was just rubbish, it had lost all its charm, the muscular looks and meaty engine note.

But that did not stop Majorette producing this convertible version, and personally, I think the convertible is a better looking car than the coupé, It looks like it was made as a pace car for some race, maybe the Indi 500 ?, we can contemplate that later, but this one has the usual accoutrements of other Majorette models have, working suspension and an opening part, namely the bonnet, I do like this model, but if it were the fixed head version, i would most probably say I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.