Wednesday 14 May 2014

MAJORETTE - Volvo 760 GLE x 2


Two lovely Volvo 760 GLE models from Majorette, the silver one below, i got first, followed obviously a few years later by the green one, the details are good, but not stunningly so, the Matchbox version is by far one of the best  available for the 760GLE, but these are passable.

As you can clearly see they have opening doors and as was the norm for Majorette in those days, it has decent suspension travel, I cant remember the price, but one came from a large Co-Op superstore (SOLAR) in Ipswich, the other from a toy shop in my  home town, these again were in the dreaded toy box, and I was surprised that the tampo on the silver one was in such good condition (considering 2 x nephews had played with them)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.