Monday 19 May 2014

RMZ CITY - BMW 5-Series.


I found these on eBay, i was looking for something else and stumbled across RMZ City, never heard of them before, and was taken by the variety of the models and how up to date they were, so i messaged the seller, and asked for a multiple purchase discount, as you do, and surprisingly, I got one, and nice big one at that, so I purchased a large number of these small scale (1/64ish) models

This BMW 5-Series was one of the first I saw, normally i wont touch BMW models, as I really have a hatred of all things BMW, but when I see something this good I just had to have it, nothing openins on these models and there is no working suspension, but the tampo-ing on the lights is spot on, as is the position of the BMW roundel on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.