Sunday 18 May 2014

HOTWHEELS - 1960's TV Batmobile


OOOOooooo, i was so surprised to find this (and another) languishing at the bottom of a half open case of new Hot Wheels, i grabbed these so quickly i curt my finger on the cardboard...LOL... This model of the Batmobile from the 60's TV show starring Adam West and Burt Ward is just stunning, I couldn't wait to open the packaging, i was ripping it open on the way back to the car.

There is no working suspension or opening parts which seems to be the general way of Hot Wheels these days, but they have modelled this perfectly, i just love it, which for a Hot Wheels is a surprise as i generally don't like many Hot Wheels models, I have made an exception with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.