Monday 19 May 2014

MATCHBOX - Dodge Monaco Police


Now, when i saw that matchbox were doing a Dodge Monaco Police, I was hoping that a black and white would make it to production, and sure enough, they did, and I know that most people my age (21, ok 44) will remember such TV programmes as TJ Hooker, CHiPs, and so on that all had the Dodge Monaco whizzing around the streets in the US of A, usually being crunched or bashed, like all the Dodge Monaco's in The Dukes of Hazzard, how many they actually used in the show is unknown, but over 300 General Lee cars were used, with only 17 left at the end of production.

This Matchbox, is as near to perfect as it can be, the light bar is poo, but that's about it really, this model just brings back so many memories from TV programmes from so many years ago,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.