Wednesday 14 May 2014

MAJORETTE - Ford Thunderbird.


The T-Bird from Ford was a stunning car when it was originally launched, but over the years it became a watered down coupé, until we had this version, the real car was huge, yet was only a two door coupé, and was not that well powered either, but I digress, majorette decided to model one and I purchased it, from my local toy store, if i remember it was about 59p, those days of pricing have long gone.

I am not sure what the tampo is supposed to be, but it's in good order, and the lovely shiny silver engine bay is there for all to see once the bonnet is opened, the standard bouncy suspension is also present and overall, its a nice small scale car, but not one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.