Wednesday 4 June 2014

VANGUARDS - Triumph Dolomite Sprint


Now this is stunning, well, apart from the wheels, strip back all the logo's and sponsors off the two racing versions i have already produced here, and you can see what a beautiful car the Dolly is, and it deserved to be far more successful than it was. This Vanguards model, VA05300, was the first of many.

The heavy handed chrome effect around the doors asside, and the wheels, and this is as near to perfect as the Dolly could be, this was on my list of cars that I would loved to have owned, sadly now, they are getting very few and far between, and as time passes, the chances are getting slim, but I have these models and i visit numerous classic car shows, so at least i have them to look at and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.