Thursday 26 June 2014

VANGUARDS - Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series I + Horse Box


Every so often, we got a little gem from Vanguards, something different, and here is one of those, a stunning Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series I, along with a horse box, whoever had that idea, was a genius, as the Jag is one of only a very few models within the Vanguards range that could genuinely be used in this way, the Range Rover and Land Rovers being others, but you can imagine that this would work, just a shame there was no horse in that box, it would have made just that small of a difference, to make a great casting, that bit better.

VA08602, is a limited Edition, 2402/3000, and is again, a favourite of mine, I have many of those, if you had not already guessed, as previous Jaguars have been our real cars, we do tend to have a love of all things Jaaagggggg, and this is one of the best sets they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.