Tuesday 17 June 2014

VANGUARDS - Austin 7 Mini


No collection of model cars is complete without a Mini, and apologies for the dusty one here, I thought I had cleaned it before taking the picture, unfortunately it is packaged away now, in one of 35 large packing boxes full of model cars (and thats just half my collection), but this little Austin 7 Mini, in vibrant red with a white roof, jewelled headlights and no working suspension, is an ideal addition to my Vanguards collection.

VA01307, is a Limited Edition model, 4924/7100, and again it is one of those LE models with many thousands of models, making it not that limited, however, Vanguards of late has taken to producing fewer models on each run, but then they will change the boxes, or the packaging and then re-issue it at a later date, they have done that already with a few models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.