Thursday 26 June 2014

BBURAGO - Lamborghini Gallado




While we were away on hols a few months back we wandered over to France for the day, as you do, the usual Booze Cruise, as it used to be called, me, I went especially to see what i could get in the way of models not available here in Blighty, usually they are Majorette, and have, in the past had many susccessful visits, and collected many models.


But this time was different, I found four Bburago 1/64 scale models, normally Bburago make the bigger 1/24 or 1/18 model's, and they are usually very good scale versions, the same goes for these little ones, they lok a little too big to be classed as 1/64, but over all, the quality packaging, and the spot on looks make this a nice addition to the colelction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.