Thursday 26 June 2014

VANGUARDS - Austin Cambridge.


Is this just a lovely model, and in those colours too, Cumulous Grey with white stripe, this was the colour of most Austin Cambridge's, I even had a Corgi one from years ago with Corgi Driving School on the red steering wheel on the roof, unfortunately someone pinched it at school, and i never had another, I was none too happy.

This Cambridge, VA44000, was the launch model, and as such was not a limited edition, it however a really lovely scale version of the real thing, and brings back memories of seeing the real car, my Mothers Uncle had one just like this, and my model one before it was whipped by some thieving scumbag, I am not still un-happy is you can tell...LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.