Sunday 20 July 2014

VANGUARDS - Hillman Minx IIIA, Embassy Black.


SIGH, well, here it is, the best Hillman Minx IIIA that they have produced, so far, i love black coloured cars, so for me this was a no brainer, the Embassy Black of this version is stunning, it has teh same treatment as the other models, working suspension and Jewelled headlights, but because it is in Black, i means the bright work and tampo's stand out far better than they do on a lighter coloured car.

VA06804, is one of those cars that stand out amongst the rest and being a Limited Edition too, makes this a perfect addition to my collection, 3418/4000 are the numbers, and as you can see, the Limited Edition units are getting lower, considering some were over 10,000 this is a large drop, and as we get nearer to today, those numbers get lower still, but I digress, if you can get this one, do so, you will not regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.