Tuesday 21 October 2014

NOREV - Peugeot 205 GTi - Black - Stunning.


When Peugeot launched the 205 all those years ago, they never knew that this model would become so iconic, that in 2014 it was still being used to advertise the latest version of the 2-0 range, now on 208, the 205 GTi in 1.9 litre guise is the one to go for, with those wheels in Black with the single red stripe, this model IS Peugeot, and remains a part of motoring history.


So I suppose for NOREV, it was a no brainer, the 205 GTi modelled here is a stunning example of what can be done when you put your mind to it, and this was the first one I chose from the France trip, stunning stunning stunning, and perfect, I just wish i had purchased two, so i could let one out of the packet, maybe next time I go to France (I have just come back from the Paris Motor Show with a massive amount of new Citroen's and Peugeot's, so those are to come)

If you ever have to have a model, then this is it, thank you Norev for giving us this one, it is surely one of your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I hope you are enjoying my models.